TTCL

EQUITY

Monday, November 17, 2014

Top 10 ya nukuu za mapenzi katika nyimbo mbali mbali duniani.


I'm gonna love you, Like nobody's loved you, Come rain or come shine.
Johnny Mercer & Harold Arlen


        Song Quotes About Love #2

You're the Nile, You're the Tower of Pisa, You're the smile, On the Mona
Lisa. Cole Porter


        Song Quotes About Love #3

There ain't nothin' that I wouldn't do, Go to the ends of the earth for
you, Make you happy, Make your dreams come true, To make you feel my
love. Garth Brooks


        Song Quotes About Love #4

I said I love you and that's forever, And this I promise from the heart,
I could not love you any better, I love you just the way you are. Billy
Joel


        *Song Quotes About Love #5

I'd fall down on my knees, Kiss the ground that you walk on, baby, If I
could just hold you...again. Billy Vera and the Beaters


        Song Quotes About Love #6

Every road that I've been down, The only truth that I have found,
There's only one thing I can't live without - You. Rascal Flatts


        Song Quotes About Love #7

Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me, We've got a groovy kind of love.
Phil Collins


        *Song Quotes About Love #8

I've been waiting for a girl like you, To come into my life, I've been
waiting for a girl like you, And a love that will survive, I've been
waiting for someone new, To make me feel alive. Foreigner


        Song Quotes About Love #9

You are so beautiful to me, Can't you see, You're everything I hoped
for, You're everything I need, You are so beautiful to me. Joe Cocker


        Song Quotes About Love #10

Through the years, It's better everyday, You've kissed my tears away, As
long as it's okay, I'll stay with you, Through the years Kenny Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment